Thursday, October 27, 2011

Random Bits of Happiness from my Pinterest Board ...

I don't drink alcohol, but I'd be in a little bit of heaven to find this beautiful setting with a bottle of sparkling cider or grape juice ...

This is pretty much me in a nutshell ...

I ADORE hydrangeas. The blue and green ones are my favorite.
Source: None via Jaymie on Pinterest

If I closed my eyes, this is where I'd live ...
Source: None via Jaymie on Pinterest

Love ...
Source: None via Jaymie on Pinterest


Add a couple free hours, and I'd have everything I needed. 
Source: None via Jaymie on Pinterest

Could you imagine sitting here, swathed in blankets, with a steaming cup of hot cocoa and a good book? HEAVEN!
Source: loghome.com via Jaymie on Pinterest

I adore both this image and its color scheme.

I don't know what it is about this picture, but it makes my heart feel all warm ...
Source: None via Jaymie on Pinterest

No comments: