Briana over at Babblings and More has given me the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm really excited about it. The ladies over at Babblings and More have a great blog. They've got some terrific ideas. I can't imagine anything more fun than running a joint blog with my sister. (Hear that, Laur?) It would be great if y'all head over and check out their site!
The rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know that you've awarded it to them.
Seven Fantabulous Things About Me:
1. I'm a mom, a full-time student, and a part-time employee.
2. I'm an English Ed major, with a Psychology minor.
3. I grew up surrounded by brothers, but now I live in a home full of all girls.
4. I'm a little obsessive about writing. It's how I process things out. I have a couple of blogs, I write poetry here and there, and I keep a journal. I keep track of different things in each place. I'm not a great scrapbooker, but my kids should still have a pretty good record of our lives.
5. I love to cook, but it wasn't always that way. I once messed up Hamburger Helper. (That's how bad I was ... ) Fall baking is my favorite!
6. October is my favorite time of year usually. (This year it hasn't been so hot, but I'm hoping next year will be better ... ) I love the cooler air, the baking, the soups, and, of course, sweaters and cowboy boots.
7. I teach little kids to read. It's a pretty cool job. Better still, I'm usually home when my kids are.
Choosing who to give these awards to is always difficult. I truly enjoy all the blogs that I read-- or else I wouldn't bother. However, the fifteen bloggers that I've chosen are:
thoughts and random ramblings
Our Family Feil
Bobbie's World -- y tres mas
Blue Chateau Interiors
Chef in Training
Six Sisters Stuff
The Crafty Nest
Don't Blame Me I'm Just the Mom
Be It Ever So Humble
Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom
Lee Family Adventures
The Frosted Gardner