Monday, November 21, 2011

Flower Power

What happens when an old frame meets a bunch of spray paint, ribbons, and lace?




The frame gets a new flash of style ...




A set of vintage stripes ...



Lovely lace  and rosie ribbon ...


And a new life with a useful purpose ...



Decked out in some of the flowers that I made for the girls' hair a while back ...


Wearing all the flowers ... (Yes, I went a little overboard with the flower-making ... )



More flowers ...



And the whole picture ...




Linking up with:

Blue Cricket Design


http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday


















UndertheTableandDreaming



Positively Splendid


















11 comments:

Liss said...

I am SO copying you! Sophie needs something like this (and yes, she has way too many hairbows etc too!)

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

ohh.. that looks so easy! And its very pretty! My daughter defiantly needs something like that. :)

PS.. make sure you link this up to my Friday party and enter my TinyPrints giveaway too!

Vanessa said...

Hi, Jaymie,

I love how your frame turned out. Looks awesome. Thank you so much for stopping by www.homesweetbutterfly.com. Have a great week.

Vanessa

Lorie said...

Cute! Thanks for stopping Reading Confetti! Happily following you back!

Vanilla Bean Crafts said...

Thanks so much to linking up to Vanilla Bean Girls! Love the frame!
Ellie

Vanessa said...

Hi, Jaymie

I am a new follower. Thank you for stopping www.homesweetbutterfly.com

Vanessa

Jaymie said...

Liss, it was a fun and easy project. (Inexpensive too ... ) I'm glad that it's something you can use. :)

Jaymie said...

Kelley - Thanks so much for the invite. :)

Jaymie said...

Thanks so much, Vanessa!

Jaymie said...

Thanks so much, Lorie! Glad that you could stop by ...

Jaymie said...

Thanks for letting me link up, Ellie! It's lots of fun!!