Monday, November 7, 2011

My Dreams ...

If I could have anything that I wanted, my dream life would include:

* a home in the country -- maybe a farm or a ranch. I'd love to live that kind of lifestyle; as has been said of other things, I just know I'd be darling at it.

* being a stay-at-home mom.

* maybe even homeschooling -- yes, I think it can be done and done well, but it would depend on what best fit the needs of my kids.

* living somewhere green ... LOTS and LOTS of trees and blooming things.

* less drama, more peace ...

* somebody kind to share my life with -- okay, I know my kids are kind, but if I ever marry again, I want a kind man.

* a home library

* to write ...

* to have enough ...

* lots of time to cook and bake -- with lots of people to enjoy it ... (I don't need a whole pan of anything asking me to pick up a small piece everytime I walk into the kitchen.)

* always remembering to look for the good in life and in people, to see life just a bit more innocently ...


While I know that many of these dreams may never come true, I'm thankful for the versions of them that have had a place in my life. Having these dreams to dust off occasionally brings a brightness to the future; I'm not coveting what I don't have, but these dreams do help me to find hope in the possibilities. Who knows what the future holds? Whatever it may be, it will be just right ...

1 comment:

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

Enter our giveaway over at the Pretty Life Anonymous! You have beyond great chances of winning!

http://prettylifeanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/11/monday-giveaway-and-its-reeeeal-festive.html